What is Sildamax 100?
Sildamax is a medicine similar to Viagra. It is a medicine that can be used to cure erectile dysfunction or impotence. Usually, erectile dysfunction occurs in adult males in which the male individual is unable to obtain and sustain an erection at the time of sexual intercourse with the female partner. Sildenafil citrate is available in a circular form with a film coating and a blue tint. This medication is produced by Centurion Laboratories in our country, which is responsible for the production, growth, and export of pharmaceutical goods.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by a decrease in blood supply to the penis. It is often caused by fatigue, exhaustion, and a variety of diseases such as diabetes, obesity, heart failure, high or low blood pressure, and many more. After using Sildamax 100, the progression of blood in the penis is increased and induces a hard erection to increase sexual arousal during sexual intercourse.
Sildamax 100 is a medicine that belongs to a PDE-5 inhibitor. So this will smooth the muscles that increase the flow of blood to the penis and induce a heavy erection during sexual intercourse. This medicine is the best erectile dysfunction treatment in the world.
What is it used for?
Sildamax 100 is a medicine that can be used to cure erectile dysfunction or impotence issues, particularly in men around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. It induces a very difficult erection in this medicine for a very long time. It is therefore the best medicine to be used for the treatment of impotence.
How to take Sildamax?
This medication should be taken with a full glass of water prior to 30 minutes of sexual intercourse with a female partner. It should be taken before one hour while preparing for sex for the best outcome. One tablet should be administered within 24 hours and should be recommended to contact a doctor before using this medicine.
- Sudden loss of hearing
- Vision problem in one or both eyes
- High blood pressure
- Painful urination
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Nasal congestion
If a person or individual has a problem with some side-effect after the use of this drug, contact your doctor promptly to fix this problem.
- This medication is not prescribed for patients suffering from a variety of illnesses, such as diabetes, heart failure, elevated or poor blood pressure, and much more.
- Do not drive a car or any other physical exercise after using this medicine because it decreases the alertness of the person and leaves him tired or dizzy.
- This medication is not approved for pregnant women and children under 18 years of age.
- If you experience a complete lack of hearing or blurred vision in one or both eyes, stop taking this medicine and call your doctor.
- You should stop consuming alcohol at the time of treatment. When you take too much alcohol during the prescription, it induces unwanted side effects and inhibits the potency of the medicine.
- If you have a kidney or liver infection, stop taking this drug and see your doctor.
Please contact your doctor before using this medicine.