Careprost Eye Drops
- Views: 52173
- Generic: Bimatoprost
- Indication: Eyelashes Growth, Glaucoma
- Manufacturer: Sun Pharma
- Packaging: 3ml Bottle
- Strength: 3ml
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
- Availability: In Stock
pronounced as (Kair·pro·st)
Brief info and table overview of Careprost:
|US Brands:||Latisse and Lumigan|
|Uses:||Eyelash Growth, Glaucoma|
|Packaging Size:||1 Bottle = 3 (0.03%) ml bimatoprost ophthalmic solution
|Availability:||Prescription (Rx) Required
|Pregnancy:||Please consult a doctor|
|Alcohol:||Please consult a doctor
|Drug Class:||Prostaglandin analog|
|Using Time:||Use every night after washing your face and cleansing eye makeup.|
|How good is Careprost?||
Careprost is fast working and gets to work in around 2-3 weeks for eyelash growth.
The generic version of the well-known 'Bimatoprost'. Just as potent as Bimatoprost.
The Careprost has quicker effects than other generic product.
People who use this told that Careprost has really useful in their eyelash growth.
Careprost solution helped to regrow areas that were lacking eyelashes.
The most common side effects of Careprost include:
|Where to buy Careprost safely?||From SafeMg.com
|Alternate Store:||Amazon, eBay, Walmart|
|Payment Method:||Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal.|
||6 to 15 working days|
|Free Shipping:||On all orders over $199.|
We are shipping Careprost in 26 countries:- Australia, Canada, Croatia,
China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia,
Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore,
South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK),
United States (US) and Vietnam.
|Genuine Products:||We are shipping 100% original Careprost.|
|Customer Support:||Our team is always available to help you.|
|Careprost - 3 Bottle/s||$55.00||$18.33|
|Careprost - 6 Bottle/s||$90.00||$15.00|
|Careprost - 12 Bottle/s||$180.00||$15.00|
|Careprost - 24 Bottle/s||$330.00||$13.75|
What is Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum?
Careprost eyelash growth serum, also known as Careprost eyelash growth solution, is a liquid solution with a concentration of 0.03%of Bimatoprost and is used to encourage eyelash growth.
Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analog and known as an ocular hypotensive drug, and although used primarily to treat glaucoma, it's become very successful as an eyelash improver.
As thicker and darker eyelashes are now considered symbols of beauty, many people, particularly women, have been searching for ways to develop longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. You can read more about this here.
The Bimatoprost solution makes up Care-prost Eye Growth Serum promotes the growth of eyelashes by increasing the activity of hair follicles.
Careprost eyelash solution is a revolutionary solution that offers visible lash growth in a very short time. Made of powerful growth enhancing elements, it penetrates profoundly into the roots of the eyelash. In 2-4 weeks of use, you can find major changes in length, thickness and growth of new lashes.
Careprost eyelash growth solution meets this criterion very well.
How to Use Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution for Thicker, Longer, and Darker Eyelashes?
- Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum came with an applicator or a brush that can be used to apply the Bimatoprost solution to your eyelash.
- Before applying the Care-prost Eyelash Growth Solution, make sure you wash your hands as well as your skin.
- Drop contact lenses and all kinds of eye makeup, such as mascara, that you may wear before and after, take a drop of this solution on the applicator and add it to each of your eyelashes.
- It's all right if the solution hits your eyes but brushes it away quickly if it lands on other areas of your body, such as your cheek and your hands.
- It is only to be applied to the upper eyelashes, please do not apply it to your lower eyelashes, and the best time to apply this remedy in the night before you sleep.
- Do not use more than the amount recommended by your doctor for the protection of your eyes.
Side effects of Careprost Ophthalmic Solution
There are many side-effects of Careprost that can arise following the use of the Careprost Eyelash Serum:
- Common Cold
- Stuffed Nose
- Runny Nose
- Double Vision
- Night blindness
- Sore Throat
- Body aches
- Loss of voice
- Swollen eyes
- Red eyes
- Itching of the eyes
- Painful eyes
- Burning eyes
- Inability to identify colors
- Blurry eyesight
- Discharge from the eyes
This is a shortlist of side effects of Bimatoprost, and if you would like to know much more about the side effects of this solution, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
The list of drugs and medications which may interact with the Bimatoprost Solution:
- Latanoprost ophthalmic
- Latanoprostene ophthalmic
- Tafluprost ophthalmic
- Travoprost ophthalmic
- Unoprostone ophthalmic
To ensure that the product, products, or any other over-the-counter ds that you may use do not interfere with the Careprost Eyelashes Growth Solution, send a list of all such things that you use to your physician.
Warnings and Precautions to be aware of before making use of Careprost Eyelashes Growth Serum:
- If you have developed hives, rashes or swelling, or allergic reactions when you have utilized eye drops in the past, kindly do not use the Care-prost Eyelash Growth Serum.
- If the Bimatoprost solution falls on other areas of your body, you are likely to see hair growth there.
- You can avoid this from occurring by wiping out the solution right after it falls.
- If you use this remedy for a long time, your eyelashes and the skin around your eyelashes will become darker in color.
- It will return to normal after you quit using it, generally within a few weeks or a month or two.
- Continuing the use of the drops can darken your iris. It's always a lasting impact.
- If you continue to use this solution without any gaps, your iris will darken, and as it is a permanent impact, we suggest that you use this solution only as long as your doctor has asked you to do so.
Careprost Vs Latisse:
Careprost vs Latisse.
Table overview of Careprost Vs Latisse
|Drug class||Prostaglandin analog||Prostaglandin analog|
|Used for:||Eyelash Growth, Glaucoma||Eyelash Growth, Glaucoma|
|Price:||$10 to $30/bottle||$30 to $60/bottle|
|Availability:||Prescription (Rx) Required||Prescription (Rx) Required|
|Alcohol allowed?||Please consult a doctor||Please consult a doctor|
Why is this medicine prescribed?
Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is being used to treat glaucoma (a disorder in which increased pressure in the eye can lead to a progressive loss of vision) and ocular hypertension (a condition that causes increased pressure in the eye).
Bimatoprost is in a family of drugs called prostaglandin analogs. It reduces the pressure in the eye by increasing the flow of natural eye fluid out of the eye.
How is this medication to be used?
- Bimatoprost ophthalmic arrives as a solution (liquid) for instilling in the eye. It is normally instilled in the impact of the changes) once a day at night. Try taking the drug at about the same time every day.
- Follow the instructions on your medication label closely and talk to your doctor or pharmacist to clarify any part you don't understand.
- Using bimatoprost as directed. Do not take it more or less, or use it more frequently than recommended by your doctor.
- Bimatoprost regulates but does not cure glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Try to use bimatoprost eye drops even though you feel fine. Do not quit taking bimatoprost eye drops before talking to your doctor.
Take these steps to apply eye drops:
- Hands should be washed with water and soap.
- Test the dropper tip to make sure it's not broken or cracked.
- Stop touching the eyedropper tip or something else; eye drops and droppers must be kept clean.
- When you're tilting your head back, pull your index finger down the lower lid of your eye to make a pocket.
- Keep the dropper with the other hand as close to the eye as possible without scratching it.
- Brace the remaining fingers of your hand against your forehead.
- Squeeze the dropper gently when you look up so that a single drop of it falls into the pocket of the lower eyelid.
- Remove the index finger from the lower eyelid.
- Close your eyes for 2 to 3 minutes and tilt your head down as if you were staring at the floor.
- Please try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.
- Place your finger on the tear duct and apply gentle pressure.
- Wipe any extra fluid out of your face with a tissue.
- If you want to use more than one drop in the same eye, wait at least 5 minutes before instilling the next drop.
- Replace and tighten the cap on the bottle of the dropper.
- Do not wash or rinse the edge of the dropper.
- Clean your hands to clear any medications.
How and Where to buy Careprost Online?
You can purchase Careprost online by browsing from the convenience of your home. Throughout this pandemic, we are strictly observing the hygiene guidelines to deliver every order. Please put your order with us and you'll get the original items at a fantastic price. When you order the medicine, please make sure that you purchase it from a legitimate pharmacy.
You can easily buy Careprost online from trusted online pharmacy SafeMg at the best price lower than amazon or eBay store with free shipping in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Worldwide. You can use a Credit card, debit card or PayPal payment method to purchase Careprost online from our website.
Why SafeMg.com to Buy Careprost Online?
Grow your eyelashes fast or treat Glaucoma with the most popular Bimatoprost Careprost ophthalmic solution. Below are few important reasons why you must buy Careprost online from us:
✓ Low price: Guarantee for the lowest price.
✓ Free shipping: Yes! Worldwide free shipping on all orders over $199.
✓ Customer support: We are available here to help you.
✓ Genuine products: We are shipping 100% original product.
✓ Fast shipping: Worldwide fastest shipping is available through EMS (6-15 working days worldwide).
Careprost: The answer for longer, thicker eyelashes?
Is there a medicine for thickening your eyelashes? Yes. Bimatoprost medication - marketed under the brand name Careprost - is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of deficient eyelashes (hypotrichosis). Bimatoprost is also sold under the brand name Lumigan and is used in prescription eye drops for the prevention of glaucoma. Eyelash development was an accidental side effect of Lumigan, contributing to the formation and promotion of Careprost.
With daily applications around the lash line of the upper eyelid, Careprost steadily promotes the development of longer, thicker and deeper eyelashes. Careprost is not intended to be added to the lower eyelid. For full results, you must use the medicine every day for at least 2 months. Eyelash enhancements will last as long as you continue to use the medicine. If you avoid using Careprost, the eyelashes will gradually revert to their early look.
The possible side-effects of Careprost include:
- The redness of the thin tissue over the white portion of the eye (conjunctiva)
- Itchy skin, swollen eyes
- A Dry Eye
- Dark eyelids
- Dark brown pigmentation in the colored portion of the skin (iris)
- Hair development around the eyes while the drug is flowing or drips from the eyelids daily.
While darkened eyelids can fade when the medication is stopped, any differences in iris color are likely to be permanent.
The reviews of results of people using Latisse for eyelash loss due to a medical disorder that induces hair loss (alopecia areata) were mixed. Studies of people with loss of eyelash due to chemotherapy have become more positive. Further research is needed.
Speak to the doctor if you are worried about the condition of your eyelashes. He or she will help you consider the pros and cons of using eyelash-growing medications.
USER REVIEWS AND RATINGS - CAREPROST EYE DROPS
Read TOP user comment, reviews, and ratings about the uses, side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Careprost Eye Drops. (Click the REVIEWS tab available at the top to read all feedbacks).
I am in my late thirties, I was also facing the problem of hypotrichosis and it was hard to retain healthy eyelashes. After doing lots of research online, I found that Careprost also known as generic bimatoprost can help to grow darker and curlier eyelashes. Then, I ordered it online and used religiously for 3 months and I started to notice some great result, Now, I don`t need mascara to make my eyelashes look appealing, as my natural eyelashes look lush and healthy. Buy Careprost from a legitimate website because there are lots of fake websites that sell counterfeit product and do not deliver desired results. Careprost is inexpensive and its side effects are tolerable. I would recommend if you are allergic to bimatoprost, please consult your ophthalmologist. I have shared my experience on my YouTube channel, check it out and see how Careprost transforms dull lashes to wow lashes.
I loved Latisse, but it is very pricey. So I decided to purchase the generic version of Latisse which is the Careprost
Careprost works very well for eyelashes. Price is affordable. My order came on time. Thanks for shipping in this pandemic Covid-19.
Caraprost is a very well-known and popular product that will be easily found. Safemg.com is a very trusted pharmacy or store, so you can easily order online from the mentioned pharmacy or store.
I would definitely say that this is a better investment than lash extensions by far. It works, lasts a long time, and doesn't give me any stinging or irritation.
The cost of Careprost is unbelievably good. It performs as well as or better than other high-end goods. I'm a returning customer, and the delivery is lightning fast!
Maintains the thickness, darkness, and length of my brows and lashes! My thyroid had pretty much destroyed both of them before I started using this product. They've returned! Also in one spot where there's a scar that stretches from brow to brow. I can't guarantee the outcome for anyone, but I was fortunate!
Careprost eyelash growth solution’s mechanism is to target the glands of the ophthalmic area that is responsible for the stimulation of hair growth. The hair growth phase is composed of three categories: growing (anaphase), staying (metaphase), and shedding off (telophase). What Careprost does is lengthen the time of anaphase in order to optimize eyelash growth. So it does not only promote longer eyelashes really but also a thicker one since it stimulates the prostaglandins to grow more hair.
Other eyelash serums I've tried were oily and irritated my eyes. Careprost is just a clear medicated liquid that actually refreshes my skin! It was just 3 weeks ago that I used it for the first time, and my eyelashes have already fallen out! I'm astounded! In a few weeks, I'll write another review to see if it still filled in my holes! My lashes were at an all-time low, and I was desperate! I'm still regaining my self-assurance! Thank you very much, Careprost! And thank you for keeping it so low-cost!
The selfie is the best 'before' picture I could find. I started Careprost in November 2020 and am really pleased with the results so far. I had okay lashes before I started but I was pretty rough on them and had frequently lash loss. I am extremely careful with makeup removal now. Honesty, they're so long right now they get easily tangled and can feel a bit out of control sometimes haha. And they tickle my eyebrows.
This product is genuine, and the shipping was fast. I was using the bimat because my skin was becoming dry and itchy as a result of the careprost. That is not due to this product; it is due to my sensitive skin. While Bimat is powerful and gentle, I found that it took longer to see results. So I wanted to give careprost another shot, and it's been a week with no negative side effects. Perhaps my skin just needed a rest. If this happens again, I'll try switching serums. SafeMg is my go-to website for careprost eyelash serum.
Careprost eye drop is available in all pharmacies and medical stores, so you can buy Careprost from anywhere in Canada. otherwise, you can buy Careprost at any online store that gets these eyelash growth serums best with no side effects.
Careprost is without a doubt one of the most beneficial purchases I've ever made. I ended up with badly impaired, almost non-existent eyelashes after almost a year of artificial eyelash extensions and a lot of money spent on the procedures. I'm glad I came across Careprost. I was able to re-grow my eyelashes for very little money and with very little effort. They're now long and lovely. I get a lot of positive feedback. Careprost is highly recommended!
If you truly want medicine to boost your eyelashes, go to your derm or doctor and get a prescription for Latisse - the only medicine FDA approved for lash growth.
Careprost is today’s best eyelashes growth product that comes in a small bottle in the form of a serum. Unlike other serums, Careprost eyelash growth solution was created to treat ophthalmic disorders, one of which is hypertrichosis of eyelashes. Hypertrichosis is a condition that disables the growth and reproduction of hair; in this case, the eyelashes.
"Works well for the growth of eyelash!"
Careprost works well for eyelash development!!
I Love Careprost. It’s the generic version of Latisse, which is an eyelash growing serum. I had been using Latisse for about two years, usually every day or every other day on my top lash line. It looks wonderful and I love Latisse, but at about $100 a bottle, it starts to get very expensive after long use. My mom's friend had told her about Careprost, and we absolutely love it. I feel as if a bottle of Careprost doesn’t last as long as Latisse unfortunately, but for a fifth of the price it’s 100% worth it. I have had no side effects with it besides if I stop using it for a few days I do notice my lashes start to thin out, but I swear by this product. The only downside is it can be extremely hard to find a website to purchase it! You can buy it from Safemg.com at an affordable rate.
I have used Careprost for a very long time and I love it! I WISH we could get it here in the US, but thankfully we can get it online. It works quickly (several weeks). When I've used other products, I have had some good results but often a lot of my lashes would suddenly fall out all at once. Almost as if those products would grow and lose lashes at the same rate. I have never had this problem with Careprost. My lashes are long and healthy. There is continual regrowth so I never have bald spots! One thing I highly recommend - After each use, use a cotton ball with alcohol to wipe the brush clean. That way you are never introducing germs into the bottle or the other eye.
"It really makes the lashes more full and longer"
Been using this product for approximately 7-8 weeks today and have definitely noticed a difference. My lashes are thicker and longer and people comment on them. The best part is after I curl them and put on mascara. My eyebrows touch. That I place a drop of merchandise and I took a suggestion and it is the right amount to utilize to both lines. Thank you, SafeMg!!