- Indication:Scabies, Filariasis
- Manufacturer:Actiza Pharmaceutical
- Packaging:10 tablets in 1 strip
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 days
- Availability:In Stock
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is an antiparasitic medication that is used to treat parasitic infections. It is used to treat parasite infections of the intestines, skin, and eyes, among other things.
Your doctor will explain how to take Ivermectin 12mg Tablet as well as how much you will be required to take daily. Make sure you follow the directions on the medication label to ensure that you are taking it appropriately. In most cases, it is taken on an empty stomach first.
In most cases, you will only need to take it once to get rid of your illness. If, on the other hand, you do not feel better after taking it, consult your doctor. Drink plenty of fluids and avoid coffee while taking this medication in order to get the greatest benefit from it.
This medication is typically considered to be safe, with few or no side effects. Following the administration of the treatment, your doctor may order stool and blood tests to determine whether or not you have recovered from the illness.
Please remember that if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should seek the counsel of your doctor before using any medication.
Uses Of Ivermectin Tablet
- Treatment of Parasitic infections
The advantages of using Ivermectin 12mg Tablet in the treatment of parasitic diseases
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is used to treat a variety of parasite diseases, including those of the intestinal system, skin, and eyes. It does its work by paralysing and destroying the parasites that are responsible for the infection. This medication has a tendency to make you feel better rather soon. However, even if you feel better, you should continue taking it for the full duration of the prescription to ensure that all parasites are destroyed and that they do not develop a resistance to it.
How to use Ivermectin 12mg tablet?
Take this medication at the dose and for the duration recommended by your doctor. Take it in as a complete. Avoid chewing, crushing, or breaking it. The Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is be taken on an empty stomach.
How Ivermectin 12mg tablet works?
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is an antiparasitic medicine that is used to treat parasites. It acts by attaching itself to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing them to become paralysed and die. This will help to treat your infection.
Side Effects of Ivermectin 12mg tablet?
Please Consult with your doctor to know about the possible side effects of Ivermectin 12mg tablet.
Pointers to remember
- Treatment for parasite infections in the intestinal tract, skin, and eyes with Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is effective.
- Take it with a full glass of water on an empty stomach.
- In most cases, you only need to take it once to get rid of your infection. However, if you do not feel better after taking it, you should consult your physician.
- When using this medication, make sure to drink enough of water and avoid caffeine.
- After taking the treatment, your doctor may suggest blood tests to determine whether or not you have recovered from the illness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.