- Views: 16700
- Generic: Tadalafil
- Indication: Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories
- Packaging: 10 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
Vidalista 20 Mg
Vidalista 20 is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It's also sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply the lungs).
Vidalista 20 tablet, also known as generic Cialis, is a medication with a concentration of 100mg of Tadalafil which is used to treat erectile dysfunction), enlarged prostate and pulmonary hypertension.
Vidalista 20 tablets contain tadalafil 20mg, a type 5 inhibitor of phosphodiesterase, which is used to enable men with erectile dysfunction (impotence) to obtain and sustain an erection while sexually aroused.
What is Vidalista 20 used for?
Vidalista 20mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men who are unable to attain or sustain a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual intercourse due to inadequate blood flow to the penis.
Vidalista tablets 5mg stimulate the blood vessels in the penis by increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the usual response to sexual arousal. However, Vidalista 5mg tablets will only work if you're sexually aroused.
How does Vidalista 20 work?
Vidalista pills 20mg contains tadalafil, a type 5 inhibitor of phosphodiesterase, used in men to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). During sexual arousal, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis that stimulates the guanylate cyclase enzyme.
This enzyme raises the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and enables the blood to fill the spongy erectile tissue to induce erection.
Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down the cGMP restricting blood flow to the penis, which causes erection failure.
Tadalafil in Vidalista tablets 20mg works on the erectile tissue of the penis to suppress the action of PDE5 and increase the flow of blood to cause an erection.
This activity of tadalafil in Vidalista tablets 20mg addresses erectile dysfunction by facilitating the normal process of sexual arousal to enable the cGMP system to achieve and sustain an erection.
How long does Vidalista 20 last?
Vidalista 20mg pills must be taken within about an hour of scheduled sex and in most situations, it allows you to get an erection in about 30 minutes, which will last about 36 hours if you are sexually aroused.
Vidalista tablets 20mg do not function unless you are aroused.
What does the Vidalista 20 contain?
Vidalista 20 tablet contains the active ingredient tadalafil, a type 5 inhibitor of phosphodiesterase, that used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men by improving blood flow to the penis.
Treating erectile dysfunction with Vidalista
Vidalista 20 mg contains tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat men's erectile dysfunction (impotence).
When administered before sexual activity is scheduled, tadalafil in Vidalista 20mg prevents the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP formed in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual excitement, allowing blood to flow into the penis causing an erection.
What are the side effects of Vidalista 20?
Less common side effects include visual disturbance, increased tear formation that causes watery eyes, changes in blood pressure, sleepiness, dyspnoea, pain in the back joints.
When should Vidalista 20 not be used?
You should not use 20 mg tablets of Vidalista if you:
- are allergy to tadalafil or any component in Vidalista 20
- are taking any nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin are used for angina, as they may lead to a significant drop in blood pressure.
- have kidney or liver disease
- have a condition where sexual activity is not recommended due to cardiovascular or cardiac issues, or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months.
- have unusually high or low blood pressure
- Have an eye disorder such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION) that triggers vision loss, or whether you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have disorders that may lead to priapism (an erection lasting 4 hours or more) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- drink a lot of beer or grapefruit juice.
- are taking medicines that may interact with Vidalista 20 may increase your risk for side-effects, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
What medications interact with Vidalista 20?
Many medicines interfere with Vidalista 20mg and should either not be taken during your Vidalista treatment or after your doctor's discussion and instructions:
Medications that trigger a severe reaction to Vidalista 20:
- Medications affecting Vidalista: antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals such as itraconazole or ketoconazole, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure;
- Medication that is affected by Vidalista: non-selective alpha-blockers such as high blood pressure doxazosin, tamsulosin, and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as angina glyceryl trinitrate, and other heart disorders.
How should Vidalista 20 be taken?
You should take the Vidalista 20 mg swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food around 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse.
The effects of Vidalista tablets 5mg typically lasts as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet, but you can take your Vidalista tablet 20mg up to 36 hours before sexual activity is expected.
You can take no more than one pill a day and only if you're going to have sex.
How long should you take Vidalista 20?
You should only take Vidalista 20 mg tablet when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication at this dose.
How should Vidalista 20 be stored?
You should store your Vidalista 20 mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.