- Views: 9796
- Generic: Vardenafil
- Indication: Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories
- Packaging: 10 Tablets in Strip
- Strength: 20Mg
- Delivery Time: 6 To 15 Days
- Availability: In Stock
|US Brands:||Staxyn and Levitra|
|Payment Method:||Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal|
|Delivery Time:||EMS (3-9 days), Normal (6-15 days)|
|Free Shipping:||On all orders over $199|
|Where can I buy it?||From SafeMg.com
What is Vilitra 20 used for?
Vilitra tablets 20mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, and that is the lack of ability to obtain or sustain a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual intercourse due to inadequate blood flow to the penis. Vilitra 20mg tablets stimulate blood vessels in the penis by increasing blood flow and triggering an erection, which is the normal result of sexual arousal. However, 20mg tablets of Vilitra will only effective if you are sexually aroused.
How does Vilitra 20 work?
Vilitra tablets 20mg contains vardenafil, that works on the erectile tissue of the penis to increases blood supply that induces erection. During clitoral arousal, nitric oxide is introduced into the erectile tissue of the penis that stimulates the guanylate cyclase enzyme. This enzyme raises the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and enables the blood to fill the spongy erectile tissue to induce erection.
Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down the cGMP restricting blood flow to the penis, which triggers erection failure. Vilitra tablets 20mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by enabling the natural process of sexual arousal to enable the cGMP process to achieve and maintain an erection.
How long does Vilitra 20 last?
Vilitra tablets 20mg must be administered within an hour of scheduled sex and, in most situations, it helps you get an erection in about 30 minutes, which will last for approximately 4 hours if you are getting stimulated. Vilitra tablets 20mg do not function unless you are aroused.
What does Vilitra 20 contain?
Vilitra 20mg tablets contain the active ingredient vardenafil, which, by increasing blood flow into the penis, resolves erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
Treating erectile dysfunction with Vilitra 20
Vilitra 20 mg tablets contain vardenafil, a type 5 (PDE5) phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat male erectile dysfunction (impotence). Vilitra tablets 20 mg inhibit the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP formed in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal when taken before scheduled sexual activity, and this action enables blood to flow into the penis producing an erection.
What are the side effects of Vilitra 20?
Headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), and nausea are the most frequently recorded side effects when taking Vilitra 20mg tablets. Visual discomfort, increased tear production triggering watery eyes, increases in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain are also less common side effects.
When should Vilitra 20 not be used?
You should not use 20 mg of Vilitra tablets if you:
- have a condition where sexual activity is not recommended due to cardiovascular or cardiac issues, or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months.
- have abnormally elevated or low blood pressure;
- have an eye disorder such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION) that causes vision loss or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredients in Vilitra 20
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have kidney or liver disease
- are taking medications, including cimetidine for the treatment of ulcer, antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, diltiazem, verapamil, or ritonavir (for high blood pressure), itraconazole or ketoconazole, such as térazoin, tamsulosin, and prazosin for enlarged prostate, can interact with Vilitra 20 or increase your risk of side effects; alpha-blockers, including cimetidine for the treatment of ulcers.
What medications interact with Vilitra 20?
- Numerous medicines interfere with Vilitra tablets of 20mg and should either not be taken when you are taking Vilitra 20 or should only be taken after your doctor has given you advice and advice:
- Pills that cause severe reactions with Levitra: some nitrate medicines such as nitroglycerin for angina, alpha-blockers such as terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure)
- Medications that affect Levitra: cimetidine for the treatment of ulcers, antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketoconazole, ritonavir or indinavir
- Medications affected by Vilitra 20: including doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
How should Vilitra 20 be taken?
One tablet of Vilitra 20 mg with a glass of water should be taken approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity with or without food. The impact of Levitra tablets of 20 mg through last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet. You can not take more than one tablet a day, and only if you're going to have sex.
Missed dose of Vilitra 20
You should only start taking Vilitra 20 mg dosage while you're going to have sex; it's not expected as a daily medicine.
How should Vilitra 20 be stored?
You should store your Vilitra 20mg tablets below 30°C in a cool dry place.